PORK CHOPS (((Low Cal & Carb)))
- Ready In:
- 2 pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes or 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Coat pork chops with the mustard.
- In a shallow bowl, combine crushed corn flakes and the seasonings.
- Dredge pork chops in the crushed corn flakes mixture.
- Place pork chops on a wire rack and set rack on top of a sheet pan.
- Place under the broiler and cook on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I was born in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in this GREAT United States of America. I have since resided in Baltimore Maryland, Atlanta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Los Angeles California, Selma Oregon, and now in Albuquerque New Mexico. I have enjoyed not only eating, but cooking all my life."
Join The Conversation
Made this for DH for Sunday dinner, he loved it, cooked perfectly and nice and crunchy on the outside. The chop was boneless and over an inch think, so i cooked it a bit differently. I roasted it at 350f degrees for about 30 minutes, then put the broiler on for about 5 minutes. He said the seasonings were wonderful, I would make this again, thanks for posting.