Pork & Apricot Salad
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces unpeeled apricot halves in natural juice
- 2 cups cooked pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups blanched broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash white pepper
- Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
- In large bowl, place pork, apricot halves, broccoli and celery.
- Combine reserved syrup with soy sauce, ginger and pepper.
- Pour over pork mixture, tossing lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!