Pollo Rio Negro
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- Wash the chicken, cut it in pieces and season well with salt and pepper. Place in a glass baking dish and add the onin, carrots, bayleaf, rosemary and wine.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 24 hours.
- Heat the overn to 200°C.
- Place a sheet of baking paper and then foil over the dish and roast in the oven for one hour.
- Meanwhile, grate the apple and mix it with the water and sugar.
- Take the chicken from the over, remove foil and baking paper, cover the chicken in the apple mixture and continue cooking for 20 minutes more until the chicken is browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Recently relocated to Queensland, warmer seas for sailing and fishing. Aside from cooking for my family I do cake decorating (mainly wedding cakes) and recently unusual jams - adding spices and herb - and preserves and cheese making