Pollo Ala Crema
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Saute chicken, onion and bell pepper until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Add Half & Half, pimientos, mushrooms and chicken base. Bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch to milk and mix until dissolved, add to chicken mixture.
- Bring to a boil for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve hot over Spanish rice, white rice or as a filling in tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!