Poached Salmon With Lemon Dill Yogurt Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup white wine (use nonfat chicken broth if you prefer)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 6 -10 peppercorns
- salmon, skin removed
For the Sauce
- 1 small pot plain nonfat Greek yogurt (5-6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat wine, water, lemon, dill and peppercorns on medium heat in a sauté pan until close to boiling.
- Reduce heat to a bare simmer. Using a spatula, place salmon fillets in liquid a single layer. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until fish flake easily with a fork.
- Chill salmon in the refrigerator. While salmon is chilling, combine yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and dill in a small bowl.
- Serve salmon with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!