Planters Perfect Pecan Pie
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup planters pecan halves
- 1 ready-to-use pie crust (1/2 of 15oz package)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl. Add corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for unfilled one crust pie using 9-inch pie plate. Add filling.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F Continue baking 30-35 minutes or until top is lightly browned and evenly puffed. Cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.