Piped Almond Biscuits
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- In a medium bowl cream together butter and sugar until light in color.(use paddle attachment, or hand held mixer).
- Add egg and lemon zest, mix well add flour and almond flour.
- Spoon the dough into pastry bag with a 1/2 inch open star tip.
- Pipe any shape you like on a baking sheet, spacing about 2 inch apart.
- Bake 10 minutes until lightly golden.
- Store in air tight container. They also freeze well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">