- Ready In:
1 9x13 pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 6 teaspoons icing sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (385 ml) can chilled Carnation instant milk
- 1 (85 g) box Jello gelatin (you can use lime, lemon or your favourite)
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- Mix above three ingredients and put in a 13 x 9 pan (save some to sprinkle on top).
- Drain pineapple well.
- Heat juice and add enough hot water to make 1 cup liquid.
- Pour over jello and dissolve well.
- Add sugar.
- Stir well and let cool.
- Whip chilled milk until thick.
- Add jello mixture and whip again.
- Add crushed pineapple.
- Pour over graham wafer base and cover with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have 4 grown children and am pretty much retired from a business I started 33 years ago and my children now run. I have always loved to cook and try new recipes and 8 years ago I printed a cookbook. It was a big success in a Cancer Yard Sale as I donated it and almost sold out of my remaining books.....therefore it pushed me into having another updated version. printed for our 2nd sale in June.