Pheasant hash moist and delicious
Another recipe for the wife with a freezer full of pheasant!:) This is great for leftover pheasant meat. The prep time does NOT include time for the pre-cooking of the potatoes and pheasant.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups diced and cooked potatoes
- 2 -3 pheasant breast, cooked and diced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Melt butter in a large covered frying pan.
- Add potatoes and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly; cover and simmer for thirty minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION