Personal Egg and Potatoes in a Ramekin #5FIX
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Personal egg and potatoes in a ramekin Easy and impressive for a weekend brunch or breakfast
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 eggs
- 10 ounces spinach, coarse stems discarded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb crispy bacon
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
- Line each ramekin with 2 table spoons of Simply diced potatoes with onion.
- Drain spinach in a colander, pressing to remove excess liquid, then coarsely chop. Divide spinach, then bacon among ramekins, scramble the eggs with 3/4 cup cream reserving 1/4 cup. Spooning the mixture in each ramekin then place 1 tablespoon cream on top of each serving. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, removing from oven as cooked. Serve each person their own personal egg and potatoes in a ramekin.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION