- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (or any other meat)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons quick salt
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- mix all ingerdients thoroughly (will make about 4 sticks).
- form your sticks, put in the fridge, uncovered, for 24 hours.
- bake at 300degrees for 60 minutes on wire rack, ENJOY.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a single mom, with a great bf of many years. I didn't start cooking until I was divorced, and hey, who knew, I could actually cook. I am an RN in the recovery room of our local hospital. I love to spend time with my family, cook, read, cook, read, hike, bike, swim and cross-stitch.</p>