Pepita Protein Energy Bars
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crush or break almonds into big chunks.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Spread out onto a baking tray and toast in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the cranberries and stir them inches.
- Place the dry ingredients into a large bowl and pour in molasses and honey over.
- Mix through until well combined then spread into a line baking dish, pressing down firmly.
- Bake for about 20-25mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!