photo by CandyTX
- Ready In:
- 3 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla icing
- 9 Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies
- 3 dried apricots (cut into triangles for the beak and nose...I used yellow tic-tacs instead)
- 2 M&M's, minis (eyes)
- Make vanilla cupcakes according to box directions and frost with vanilla frosting.
- Decorate as shown: Cut cookies in half, using two halves for wings and one half for head.
- Use tic-tacs or apricots for feet and nose.
- Use brown M&M's for eyes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have two boys who will usually eat most things I put in front of them. As a single mom I use them as my guinea pigs....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I have a huge garden, blueberry and blackberry bushes. I am always looking for a new recipe. I have three cats (Xiao Mao, which means little cat in Chinese, Pumpkin and Max) and two border collies, Lucy and Grace. All my animals come from Rescue Agencies. <a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=rsc002.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/rsc002.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/lucyatpoppys005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=006.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/006.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a><a href="http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/?action=view¤t=hilfiger001.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/winecoff8902/hilfiger001.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">