Peking Salmon Maple and Ginger
This is a recipe from Ricardo.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 (450 g) salmon fillets
- Put the grill above in the oven at around 10 cm (4 inches) of the heating element. Preheat the oven to Broil.
- In a little skillet, bring to a boil all the ingredients, except the salmon and salt. Reduce in half. Put aside.
- Put the salmon on a baking sheet with foil paper. Brush the salmon with the marinade. Salt a little bit. Cook in the oven for about 8 minutes, in accordance with the thickness of the salmon. Brush delicately a few more times during the cooking.
- When it's ready, brush with the marinade if you still have and serve immediately. Serve with rice and greens beans with butter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great salmon!! The only change I made was to leave out the cayenne pepper; I do not like heat. Was still very good, I sprinkled a little black pepper on it so it would balance out the sweet in place of the cayenne. will be making this again; it was so easy and that is what I need since I have to make 2 meals when I cook salmon since no one else in my family eats fish. Made for Best of 2012 Cookbook Tag.