Pecan Crusted Fish
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- Combine pecans, breadcrumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Combine buttermilk and hat sauce in another shallow bowl.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Dredge in flour. Dip in buttermilk. Dredge in pecans.
- Heat skillet and add oil. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes.
- Leave skin on 1 side and dredge nonskin side.
- Broil until flakey.
- Serve with lemon wedge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!