MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Produce Oasis.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup Anjou pear, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups buttermilk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg. Add the milk, syrup and oil and mix will well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the pear pieces.
- Set a a skillet or a large frying pan to medium heat and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Dollop the batter in 1/4 cup amounts per pancake. Cook until the edges look dry and bubble form all over the top. Flip and cook until the underside is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION