Peanut Butter Tandy Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat and mix milk and margarine, then set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add milk mixture to ingredients.
- In wax paper lined (8.5x10-inch) pan pour mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Spread with peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread on top of cooled cake.
- Cool till chocolate is firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to make time and cook. It relaxes me and stimulates my creative side.