Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce for 2
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- Put peanut butter in microwaveable dish.
- Add 1/2 t. honey and 1 T. water.
- Mix well and if too thick add more water.
- If not sweet enough add more honey.
- Heat in microwave 10-20 seconds, stir and serve over vanilla ice cream. Good over choclote chip too.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Born and raised in Michigan but feel like a southern gal at heart. My parents were raised in Tennessee. I love it in the south, except the heat and chiggers. LOL Am married and have one spoiled teenage son and a sweet little shaggy humane society rescue named Scotty. Edit/also a little spitfire Pomeranian named Callie. I have worked retail for all my adult life. Edit/early retirement! I am trying to learn to cook and am addicted to ZAAR. I also love doing genealogy. It is so exciting to find new leaves on the family tree. We were always told our ancestors were English and Scottish, but it seems we have more Irish than anything else. We are fortunate enough to have had a gggggggrandfather that kept a diary. A lot of information from the 1700's in his 100 page diary. We were alway told that my Dad's ggrandmother was an American Indian but can't find anything to verify this. (Although we though some looked native american) It's alway's exciting to find long lost relatives. <br />One of my pet peeves is people that think it's OK to Say what I think without consideration for anyone else's feelings.</p>