Peanut Butter Honey Candy
photo by Jeanette 2014
- Ready In:
4 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Combine peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk in mixing bowl. Mix well; mixture will be thick.
- Place 1 cup of crushed corn flakes in bottom of 9x11 dish, spread evenly.
- Dump peanut butter mixture on top of crushed corn flakes, spread, and top with remaining crushed corn flakes.
- VARIATIONS - You can roll the peanut butter mixture into balls and then coat with the corn flakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!