Peanut Butter Cups
photo by CoffeeB
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 48 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Place one ball in each cup of a greased mini-muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- While baking, unwrap Peanut Butter Cups.
- After cookies come out of the oven, place 1 Peanut Butter Cup in each cookie.
- Let them cool completely.
- Using a butter knife, carefully remove cookies from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thank you Babybub for a great little recipe for a deluxe version of the p.b. cookie. These little gems are really yummy. I got 48 just like the recipe states. However my bag of Reeces' p.b. cups only had 35. So, I improvised by using some Hershey easter eggs. Equally as yummy. Made for Spring's PAC '09~
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been helping my dad, an Italian chef, cook all my life. I love finding new recipes and trying them out on my husband.