Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 bar paraffin wax
- Combine all of the main ingrediants, then chill.
- Roll in small balls and set on wax paper aside.
- Make topping in a double boilers over hot boiling water.
- Dip balls in chocolate once ready, place back on wax paper on top of cookie sheet.
- Chill for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!