Peach and Blackberry Parfait With Raspberry Coulis
photo by Mommy Diva
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 small ripe peaches, unpeeled, thinly sliced (about 4 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry sauce
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 1/4 cup creme de peches (optional) or 1/4 cup other your favorite fruit liqueur (optional)
- Alternate three layers of peaches, Raspberry Coulis (**Note: Recipe #59967 ), blackberries, and liqueur (if using) in 4 glass parfait dishes or large wine goblets.
- Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.