Pasta with Herb Butter
This is a quick and easy pasta dish that you can serve with your favorite meat.
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces linguine
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions and then drain.
- Melt butter in large Pyrex measuring cup and blend in remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Place pasta and butter back into saucepan used to cook the pasta in.
- Cook pasta for two minutes until reheated; stir constantly.
- Put cooked pasta into serving bowl topped with Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Tasty, quick, easy! What more could you want? How about a great foundation for lots of variations? I followed the recipe, except for the type of pasta used. Yum!!! This would be great with any sort of pasta and I'm looking forward to trying other fresh and dried herb combinations in the future. I'll bet it would even be great on steamed red potatoes. An essential to this recipe is the lemon juice, which acts as a flavor enhancer, so don't even think of leaving that out or substituting.Reply
see 8 more