Pasta With Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
This is a Buitoni recipe, slightly adapted, that is quick in preparation due to prepared ingredients. Of course, you could always use your homemade cream sauce but if in a pinch for time, this will work wonders.
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package of refrigerated fettuccine pasta or (9 ounce) package pasta, of your choice
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package ready-to-eat cooked chicken breasts, strips,cut into bite-sized pieces
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Use a food processor or blender to chop red peppers to 1/4 inch in size.
- In a large skillet, heat alfredo sauce, red peppers, and chicken over medium-low heat.
- Do not allow sauce to boil; you're just trying to heat it through.
- Add pasta to sauce mixture and mix well.
- (Optional) Serve with parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more