Soo Easy and Soo Good. This is a great one for a pitch in. Make it up the night before and just go.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken in bite size pieces
- 4 quarts water
- 2 tomatoes, cubed bite size
- 1 cucumber, cubed bite size
- 1 green pepper, cubed bite size
- 1 red onion, cubed bite size
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- Boil spaghetti in water 8-10 minutes. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill overnight before serving!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I just finished mixing this salad up for a family reunion potluck tomorrow. Even before chiling overnight it is really tasty. If it is this good now...I can only imagine how delicious it will be tomorrow. The only change I made was that I used mini-bow tie pasta. Thanks Tcourto! Made for PAC Fall 2009.