Passover Chocolate Brownies - pareve
- Ready In:
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups oil
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups potato starch
- cooking spray
- Dump all ingredients in mixer bowl and mix well.
- Pour into two foil pans (7" x 13" is what I've used) that have been sprayed with oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan, invert when completely cooled and slice from the bottom of the brownies for best results.
- Have a kosher and happy Pesach!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!