photo by theshorterstory
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sour cream (16 oz container)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 large garlic cloves (fresh, minced)
- 3 dashes salt
- 4 dashes paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (not prepared)
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper, paprika, and garlic in a bowl. Mix.
- Slice chicken breasts in half long ways to make 4 breasts into 8 servings and make it easy to roll later.
- Marinate the chicken in the sour cream mixture all day or overnight for best results.
- Roll in bread crumbs and drizzle with margarine. You can drizzle a little lemon juice on at this point if you'd like the lemon to really stand out.
- Bake at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!