photo by Tinkerbell
- Ready In:
14 large pancakes
- SIFT/STIR dry ingredients together COMPLETELY. (makes a difference).
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Combine the two and mix well.
- Cook on a hot griddle then flip when bubbles form.
- This recipe produces nice, thick, fluffy pancakes.
- Can be doubled, tripled etc.
- **Make sure the baking powder is completely blended to avoid a "chemical" taste. Thx!
- Note* (I have been known to substitute eggnog for the milk -- add vanilla, butter, or almond extract -- or add cinnamon, nutmeg, and or or pumpkin pie spice to make it fun).
- ** Make sure your baking powder has been sifted or is not clumpy as this will affect the outcome.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Quick as a flash, these this great tasting breakfast plate came together & we were very satisfied with the results ~ Very fluffy, thick & tasty, & wonderful both with some white corn syrup (I do love that stuff on pancakes) as well as with some thick homemade cherry sauce we still had in the frig! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef event]