- Ready In:
- Mix milk, water, cinnamon and cardamon.
- Add the flour and mix, then knead to form a smooth dough (should not be too sticky).
- Knead it on a floured board, then form 5 seperate balls.
- Fill a deep cooking pot (to half) with water.
- Place the balls into the water (they should sink).
- Boil for 10 minutes and add the salt.
- Keep boiling another 20 minutes, the palt is ready when they float.
- Serve as is (healthier), or with butter, jam, honey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I think there is either an ingredient missing or the quantities are wrong. For this amount of liquid, I needed approximately 3 to 4 cups of flour to form an adequate dough. They turned out very rubbery. I think, with a bit of tweaking, this recipe might just work and I look forward to giving it another try in the future.