Oven Birthday Pancake
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons rainbow candy sprinkles, divided
- canned whipped cream
- maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line the bottom of a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add the Bisquick, milk, eggs, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and ¼ cup sprinkles. Whisk.
- Pour the batter into the prepared sheet pan, making sure to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of jimmies over top of the batter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the border.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!