Oven-Baked Salsa Fish Fillets
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package fish fillets, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (or more, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place thawed fish fillets in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread with salsa and top with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbling (about 8 to 12 min).
Join The Conversation
Picked this to make for Zaar Cookbook Tag and I am glad I did. Soooooooo easy and tasty. I used 2 pieces of cod (which were pretty thick so I had to cook about 12-15 minutes). I used mild salsa and like another reviewer I put down fresh spinach (squished down) with some real thinly sliced red onions and put the fish (seasoned a little), salsa and parmesan. Delicious! Definately one I will fix again and again. Especially on busy nights. Thank you for submitting your recipes.