Oriental Fried Noodles
- Ready In:
- 2 king prawns
- 100 g pork (twee bak)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Chinese sausage
- 1 bunch leafy greens
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 4 white mushrooms
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 2 garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 egg
- 250 g egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (light)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 dash white pepper
- Prepare the pork with 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 strand of chopped spring onions, mix well and set aside.
- Heat the wok and add 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Add diced chinese sausage, fry till fragrant and add in shitake mushroom for a quick stir-fry, set aside.
- Stir-fry marinated pork till slightly brown and set aside.
- Fry king prawn and set aside.
- Add in chopped garlic and red onions, fry till fragrant.
- Add in Chye Sim stem, quick stir-fry, add in noodles, fry thoroughly and add in remaining chye sim leaves and spring onions, add half cup of water and cover wok for 3 minutes.
- Add in noodle sauce and stir well.
- Add in all the ingredients (white mushrooms and enopi mushrooms cook only here to prevent overcooked), except the egg and stir well.
- Move the dish slightly aside and add in 1 tbsp vegetable oil, crack the egg in, fry till half cooked and fold in the noodles.
- Fry for another 2 minutes
- Ready to serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking because I like to know that my family is eating healthily and they are enjoying every meal I make with love. During our stay in Sydney, I make a deliberate effort to cook deliciously and healthily and my husband managed to shed off his spares effortlessly. I am glad to share these recipes here today...