Organic Apple Cake
photo by LiloBrat05
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup organic unbleached cane sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 teaspoons organic real vanilla
- 2 cups organic whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups finely chopped organic apples
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Beat sugar, oil and eggs.
- Add vanilla, soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and apples. Mix, then stir in flour and (optional) nuts.
- Put in greased 9x13 pan.(Be sure to flour your pan also if using a bundt pan.).
- Top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 mins - 1 hour (depending on your pan)or until toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!