- Ready In:
1 1/2 Cups
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oregano, fresh finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup olive oil
- Place first 7 ingredients in a bowl and blend using an emulsion blender until well blended. Slowly add olive oil and continue blending until smooth and emulsified.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota and moved to Ohio in 1978. It was quite a culture shock going from the city to living next to the Amish. I spend most of my time cooking, cleaning and caring for my four kids. I have abandoned cookbooks and now cook from favorite, wilted recipe pages and the internet. I fell in love with my Italian family recipes (Scavo, Rotella, Scalzo, Micelli, Grande, Gigliotti) and my Mom's homecooked meals.