Oranges in Orange Flower Water
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 4 large navel oranges
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup orange flavored yogurt
- Peel oranges, removing white membrane completely with a knife; cut between membranes and lift out orange segments. Arrange each cut-up orange on a dessert plate so that segments resemble petals of a flower.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 teaspoon of the orange water, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, uncover, sprinkle each serving with 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon powdered sugar. Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into the center.
Join The Conversation
What a refreshing and yummy way to eat an orange. As I only but plain non fat yogurt (the very thick kind) I added a small bit of orange water and honey to it. Think I might make up a tub of the yogurt just to have on hand. I loved this as an afternoon break with a small Moroccan size glass of cinnamon orange tea. I bought a bag of oranges today, what a good thing. :D
What a refreshing snack or light dessert! I made only one orange's worth of this because I was the only one home. I used plain nonfat Greek yogurt sweetened with a little honey in place of the orange yogurt (didn't have any). Loved the cinnamon on this, too! Thanks for posting :)! Made for The Queens of Quisine for ZWT6 NA*ME