Orange Rosemary Sorbet for Ice Cream Machine
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 -3 rosemary sprigs, fresh
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, bring water, sugar and rosemary to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Cool. Strain, discarding rosemary.
- Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerate freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"