photo by Winged Emotion
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into cubes
- 1 (544 ml) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (321 ml) jar smuckers orange marmalade, no sugar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 cup flour
- Add jam, bbq sauce and soy sauce to slow cooker.
- Cut chicken into cubes and dredge in flour.
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Stir to cover with sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!