Onion Strings With Southwestern Ranch Dipping Sauce
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- Preheat cooking oil to 350 degrees.
- Pour the buttermilk in a very large bowl.
- Soak the onions in the buttermilk for 15 minutes.
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drain the onions.
- Toss the onions in the flour mixture.
- Once the onions are coated, fry in oil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Serve with hot onion strings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!