MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This morning for breakfast, I wanted something different...and came up with this yummy egg wrap.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1/2 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla, burrito size
- Preheat small skillet over medium heat. Add butter.
- Pour beaten eggs into buttered skillet and cook over medium heat until beginning to bubble well. (About 2 minutes.).
- Turn heat down to medium-low and cook covered until completely done on top. (About 2 minutes.).
- Remove from heat and add shredded cheddar cheese. Cover and let set for 1 minute.
- Microwave tortilla with pepper jack cheese sprinkled on top for 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
- Place omelette straight from skillet on top of tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up to make a wrap.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION