- Ready In:
- 1 whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 slices yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- salt, coarse
- black pepper, freshly ground
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup Baby Spinach
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add the tortilla to pan and cook until brown, flipping once, about 2 minutes per side. Set tortilla on a plate and add cheese. Adjust heat to medium.
- In a small bowl whisk egg and water until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray and add egg mixture, swirling to evenly coat pan. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer egg to tortilla. Add spinach and roll tortilla, starting by folding in the sides and then rolling up from the bottom.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!