Olive Cheese Puffs
- Ready In:
48 olive puffs
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 48 medium stuffed olives (I prefer pimento stuffed)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Cream together cheese and butter.
- Sift flour, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper into cheese mixture, and mix to combine well.
- Wrap each olive in about 1 teaspoon of cheese dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes in 400º oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!