Oats Veg Steamed Balls
photo by Subhashni V.
- Ready In:
- Dry roast oats till nice aroma comes and powder it to a coarse texture.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal.
- After they splutter add the chillies and ginger.
- Then fry the vegetables in medium flame for a minute with required salt.
- Add the oats and stir well.
- Pour 150 ml of water and stir.
- In few seconds the stuff becomes thick.
- Switch off the stove and allow the stuff to get cool.
- Grease your hand with little oil and make small balls out of oats and veg mix and steam them out for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with any chutney.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!