Oatmeal Peanut Butter Dog Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (don't skimp on this, dogs need whole wheat flour!)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix flour and milk until lumpy and then add peanut butter.
- Mix well and then add egg white.
- Mix well until it has the consistency of pancake batter.
- Add baking powder.
- Pour onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, making, 2 inch drops (use an ice cream scoop for this).
- Bake at 375ºF for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a recent college graduate that loves to cook!