Nutty Orange Coffee Cake
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 2 teaspoons orange rind
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (11 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place about 1 tsp cream cheese in center of each biscuit.
- Fold biscuit in half over cream cheese and seal edges by pressing together.
- Dip biscuits in melted butter.
- Then dredge in sugar mixture.
- Place bisquits, curved side down, in a single layer in a bundt pan sprayed with Pam.
- Space biscuits evenly and do not stack.
- Place any remaining biscuits around center of tube filling any spaces.
- Drizzle any remaining sugar and butter over biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto serving plate.
- Combine powder sugar and orange juice, stirring well; drizzle over warm cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello everyone, My name is Paula, I'm 40 years old, married 18 yrs. and have 3 children, 1 bird and Rocky the ferret. I love them all. I also love to cook and look and new and different recipes. I am in college full time working on my bachelors degree in Nursing Science. Hope you enjoy my recipes and I would love to hear what you think about them or just to share a recipe with me. Bye for now, your fellow food lover.