"not too sweet" peanut butter cookies
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, peanut butter together by hand or with hand mixer until smooth and blended.
- Add milk, vanilla and egg.
- Mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter slowly, mixing well between additions.
- Roll into approximately 1" balls and flatten with the tines of a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am an RN and mom to an 11 yr old. I love to bake more than cook but am really trying to expand my cooking repertoire. Thanks 'Zaar!</p>