Noodles in the Wok
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My grandma made this up for her diet. It's really really yummy and I make it a lot. :)
- Ready In:
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash Italian parsley
- 1 dash basil
- salt and pepper
- Using your wok, saute coarsely chopped red onion, minced garlic cloves, and sliced mushrooms in olive oil and butter on medium heat until they start to soften. Turn heat off.
- Cook rotini according to package directions and drain.
- Cook ramen in 1 cup water until all the water is absorbed into the noodles.
- Mix noodles, ramen, and flavor pack, then place in WOK and mix with the sauteed ingredients. Garnish with Italian parsley and basil. Serve with fresh tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION