Noodle Hot Dish for a Crowd
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 large onion
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package of medium size egg noodles (thin egg noodles, not wide ones)
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Saute in butter 1 large onion, diced, until transparent.
- Add: ground beef and cook until done. Season the meat with salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook: the noodles, just until limp, not fully cooked.
- Drain fat from meat mixture.
- Drain water from noodles.
- Put meat and noodle into a large roaster.
- Add the tomato juice, cream style corn, chicken noodle soup and the sugar.
- Bake in oven at 325 for about 1 hour. Watch it so it doesn't cook too much. Stir it from time to time while it is baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"