No Yeast Homemade Pizza
- Ready In:
1 medium pizza
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and knead ten times.
- Let stand for ten minutes.
- Put dough on a cookie sheet and roll or press out.
- Top with toppings (my favorite--cheese and large slices of fresh Roma tomato).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We thought this was just OK. We weren't crazy about the taste of this. I made as directed other then I doubled the recipe. It mixed up nice and it spread out in my pizza pan nice but we didn't care for the taste of it. I cooked it at 425 for 15 minutes as it looked done. It just didn't hold together well.
A lifesaver of a recipe! I live in an extremely rural area and made this with what I had on hand and it came out great! I used whole wheat flour, milk, 2 T water, and 1 t baking soda, and salt and still got a nice personal pan-sized pizza crust. It took only 8 minutes at 350 degrees for mine to cook, however, I live at 9200 ft. elevation. Thanks so much for posting!