No Bake Veggie Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 ounce yeast (2 packets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano (or whatever spice you enjoy)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix (1/2 package)
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (1 bag)
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 2 red peppers
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F
- In med. bowl mix water and yeast.
- Stir until yeast dissolves and let stand for five minute
- Add oil, salt, seasoning, and flour in that order and mix.
- Let stand five more minute and turn onto floured board.
- Knead six or seven times and put on oiled pan.
- Bake for about 20 minute or until golden brown.
- Optional (use pre-made crust or refrigerated crust, won't be as good but simpler).
- In small bowl put softened cream cheese and other ingredients and mix until almost smooth and set aside.
- Chop all veggies really (and I mean REALLY) small fine pieces. I would make them all about 1/4 inches.
- When the crust cools
- Spread sauce over crust.
- Top with any desired veggies. To follow above recipe, I do the broccoli then carrots then red peppers and top with the spinach but experiment with your families favorites.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook (when time allows). Addicted to food network shows and recipie websites like this one.