No-Bake Cherry Confetti Pie
This is really good. It's so easy, the kids could even do it (except the baking part). This is a favorite dessert that I make for guests. To reduce fat and calories: Substitute reduced-fat sweetened condensed milk, reduced-calorie cherry pie filling, and reduced-fat frozen whipped topping.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shell, baked
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into baked pastry shells.
- Refrigerate until firm.